- 10 skeins of Sirdar Country Style DK in lavandula (pink/purple)
- 4 skeins of Sirdar Country Style DK in russet
- 1.5 skeins of Sirdar Country Style DK in grey
- 9 skeins of Patons Cotton Perle (approx DK weight) in white
- 3 skeins of Patons Lulu in purple (plus handles and lining to make a bag)
- 1.5 skeins of Wendy Supreme 100% luxury cotton DK in pink
- 2.5 skeins of Stylecraft Special DK (100% acrylic) in pink/white/blue
- 3 skeins of Sirdar Juniper in green
- 2 skeins of Mirasol Sulka in navy
- 4 skeins of Patons Diploma wool-rich high-performance DK in cream
- 6+ skeins of Patons UK Beehive Soft Blend 4-ply in grey (currently being used for a lace cardi, which is an on-hold wip)
- 1 skein of Schachenmayr SMC Frilly in dark red
- 1 skein of Wendy Choice DK in cream
- 1 skein of Fyberspates merino tencel sock yarn in green/pink
- 2 skeins of Hobbyprint sock yarn in blue (part of a sock-making kit)
- 3 skeins of Nexopka sock yarn in various, variegated colours
- 3 skeins of Lana Grossa sock yarn in various, variegated colours
- 1 skein of unknown sock yarn in variegated grey
Given the season, it would seem sensible to knit something Summer weight, so perhaps continuing with the lace cardi would be the best option? But that pattern requires a lot of concentration and I'd rather do something easy at the moment.
I'd quite like to knit something for myself and I have had that Fyberspates sock yarn in my stash for a long time now! I've also been looking out for a project for the Mirasol yarn (I had thought about bed socks or leg warmers?) and would like to use the Juniper to make a tubular scarf - perhaps I'll design one?
I could knit another couple of items for my daughter but, given how long it has taken me to complete the last couple of projects, it would make sense to knit the next size up for her to grow into! I'm tempted by a lace shrug (for which I could use the leftover Wendy Supreme) or Debbie Bliss's boat sweater in a larger size (which I could knit in Patons Cotton Perle).
Alternatively, I could use some leftovers of DK yarn to make a series of AI1Bs to give away.
I'm going to sleep on it and see where inspiration leads me...